Seamless steel pipe because of its different manufacturing process, is divided into hot-rolled (extruded) seamless steel pipe and cold drawn (rolling) seamless steel pipe two. Cold drawn (rolling) tube is divided into two kinds of circular tube and shaped tube. Seamless steel pipe and because of its use is divided into the following varieties:
1. Seamless steel pipe for structural use (GBT8162-2008). Mainly used in general structure and mechanical structure. Its representative material (grade): carbon steel, 20,45 steel; alloy steel Q345, 20Cr, 40Cr, 20CrMo, 30-35CrMo, 42CrMo and so on.
2. Seamless steel pipe for conveying fluid (GBT8163-2008). Mainly used for engineering and large equipment on the delivery of fluid pipelines. On behalf of the material (grade) for the 20, Q345 and so on.
3. Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (GB3087-2008) is used to manufacture all kinds of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and locomotive boiler with superheated steam pipe, smoke pipe, small pipe and arch Pipe with high quality carbon structural steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe. Representative material for the 10,20 steel.
4. Seamless steel pipe for high pressure boiler (GB5310-2008) is a high quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant steel seamless steel pipe for heating surface of water pipe boiler used for making high pressure and above. Representative material for the 20G, 12Cr1MoVG, 15CrMoG and so on.
5. High pressure fertilizer equipment with seamless steel pipe (GB6479-2000) is suitable for working temperature -40 ~ 400 ℃, the working pressure of 10 ~ 30Ma chemical equipment and pipeline of high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe. Representative material for the 20,16Mn, 12CrMo, 12Cr2Mo and so on.
6. Seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-2006). Mainly used in oil smelters boilers, heat exchangers and their transport fluid pipelines. Its representative material for the 20,12CrMo, 1Cr5Mo, 1Cr19Ni11Nb and so on.
7. Geological drilling steel pipe (YB235-70) is for the geological sector for the use of core drilling steel pipe, according to the use can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core tube, casing and sedimentation tube.
8. Diamond core drilling seamless steel pipe (GB3423-82) is used for diamond core drilling drill pipe, core rod, casing seamless steel pipe.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is used for oil drilling at both ends of the thickening or thickening of the seamless steel pipe. The steel pipe is divided into two kinds of wire and no wire, and the wire tube is connected with the joint.
10. Carbon steel and carbon-manganese steel seamless steel for ships (GB / T 5312-2009) are suitable for the production of ships with grade Ⅰ pressure pipe system, Ⅱ pressure pipe system, boiler and superheater with carbon steel and carbon Manganese steel seamless steel pipe. Pressure pipe with seamless steel pipe design pressure and design temperature is divided into three. Boiler and superheater with seamless steel pipe wall temperature should not exceed 450 ℃.
11. Automotive semi-axle casing with seamless steel pipe (GB3088-82) is the manufacture of automotive axle casing and axle axle axle tube with high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel pipe.
12. High-pressure tubing for diesel engines (GB3093-86) is a cold-drawn seamless steel pipe for manufacturing high-pressure pipes for diesel engine injection systems.
13. Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision diameter seamless steel pipe (GB8713-88) is the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision diameter of the cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe.
14. Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is used for mechanical structure, hydraulic equipment, high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe. Selection of precision seamless steel pipe manufacturing machinery or hydraulic equipment, can greatly save the mechanical processing hours, improve material utilization, while helping to improve product quality.
15. Structural stainless steel seamless steel pipe (GB / T14975-2002) is widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries of corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts made of stainless steel hot- Extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
16. Stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid delivery (GB / T14976-2002) is a hot-rolled (extruded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe made of stainless steel for conveying fluids.
17. Shaped seamless steel pipe is in addition to the tube other than the cross-sectional shape of the general name of the seamless steel pipe. (Code-named D), different thickness of seamless steel pipe (code-named BD), variable diameter shaped seamless steel pipe (code-named BJ), according to the different shape and size of steel pipe can be divided into different thickness of seamless steel pipe Shaped seamless steel tubes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and machines
Mechanical parts. Compared with the tube, the special-shaped tube generally have a larger moment of inertia and cross-section modulus, a greater bending and torsion ability, can greatly reduce the weight of the structure, saving steel.
Seamless steel pipe for gas cylinders (GB18248-2000). Mainly used for the production of various gas, hydraulic cylinders. Its representative material for the 37Mn, 34Mn2V, 35CrMo and so on.
In addition, there are GB / T17396-1998 (hydraulic pillar with hot-rolled seamless steel pipe), GB3093-1986 (diesel engine with high-pressure seamless steel pipe), GB / T3639-1983 (cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe), GB / T3094-1986 (cold drawn seamless steel pipe profiled steel pipe), GB / T8713-1988 (hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision diameter seamless steel pipe), GB13296-1991 (boiler, heat exchanger with stainless steel seamless steel pipe), GB / T14975 -2002 (stainless steel seamless steel pipe for structural use), GB / T14976-2002 (seamless steel pipe for fluid delivery) GB / T5035-1993 (seamless steel pipe for automotive axle casing), API SPEC5CT-1999 (casing and tubing Specification) and so on.